Presentation Skills & Keynotes
Make Memorable Presentations & Present Like a Pro
Are you an executive or an entrepreneur, a manager or a product owner? Then you already know how important it is to make your message stick when presenting a new idea, program or process.
Whether in casual conversations with your team, pitching an idea to the CEO or a prospective client, or addressing an audience, this program will help you speak with confidence and communicate with impact. Articulate and “sell” your great ideas with confidence after this engaging, experiential workshop.
Implementation, however, is a more complicated matter. That’s why we created a fun and interactive way to make it pain-free.
This training will teach you to:
- Empathize with and respond to your audience
- Prepare for unexpected moments
- Be the expert
- Actively listen
- Develop your message
- Make your slide deck work with your presentation
- Match your body language and voice to your message
- Create a story and visual narrative that is uniquely your own
- Become an Effective Communicator
The Improv Effect would like to offer you this FUNtastic approach to presenting like a professional. Explore and practice the skills that separate good presenters from excellent ones.
Depending on your needs – one-on-one coaching, on-line video web series or team sessions about broad fundamentals or a specific presentation—we have a training program that is formatted perfectly for you.
Let us help you take your conference up a notch with our INTERACTIVE, COLLABORATIVE, AND AUDIENCE-IMMERSIVE keynotes. Our speakers have given talks worldwide at conferences that span many industries and themes.
The Workshop Will Focus on the Following Skills
- Finding your voice and style
- Unleashing your creativity
- Developing your self-awareness (what does the audience think of you?)
- Avoiding being fake
- Presentation as a conversation
- Active listening and being in the moment
- Dealing with failed presentation attempts
Being the Expert
- Making a great first impression
- Overcoming the fear of failure
- Projecting confidence in any situation
- Controlling your body language and vocal tonality
- Commanding the stage: what it is and how you can develop it
- Adding emotion to your speech (without overdoing it)
- Thinking on the spot
- Developing creative ideas in the moment
- Adapting to your audience
- Dealing with the unexpected with ease
- Handle Q&A without getting flustered
Power Dynamics & Status
- Understanding power, control and letting go (status is determined by what we do—not what we are)
- Adjusting the dynamics to influence others
- Using power dynamics to empower your team
- Playing the missing piece to get what you want
- Recognizing your natural (preferred) status
- Building trust by equalizing status
- Reading body language
*Optional one-on-one coaching combined with group training is available. Presentation skills training offered worldwide.