One-on-one coaching is a highly effective, highly productive approach to professional development in a broad range of skill areas, catered by individual and organizational needs. Two formats are available:
VIRTUAL COACHING These one-hour sessions are done via Skype or a Google hangout and offer the most flexible scheduling options. They are most effective as one-on-ones.
IN-PERSON COACHING These sessions are also typically one-hour in duration, and provide both a more personal interaction and the opportunity for either one-on-one or small-group facilitations.
Each coaching program begins with an assessment of individual strengths, weaknesses and desired areas for growth and/or development. Sessions are subsequently built around and focus on tracking towards both overall and specific needs and goals (e.g. a leadership and consulting program, with an emphasis on team management through the course of a project).
Two of our most popular coaching programs are the Executive Coaching and the Presentation Skills Coaching.
Helping you develop into a leader that listens and understands your team’s needs and is able to accomplish your goals by:
- Collaborating on structures and exercises that can be used with a distributed team
- Creating personal retrospectives to decide on what’s working and what needs to be improved
- Actively listen and collaborate with others on your team
- Feeling prepared enough to be able to improvise in the moment
- Understanding how relationship/power dynamics work in different work situations
Presentation Skills Coaching
Getting you that missing piece in order to speak in conferences, increase your stage presence, be heard, gain confidence, or better articulate your ideas in public. We will:
- Work on formal and informal speaking techniques in order to get your message across.
- Discover your presentation style.
- Clearly and succinctly communicate thoughts and concepts.
- Learn to network effectively.